Green Valley Emergency Dentist
In pain? We help you feel better
Need an Emergency Dentist?
Don’t delay dental care! If you’re experiencing swelling, a toothache, a broken tooth, or any other dental issue, our Green Valley emergency dentist is here to help. Just call (520) 625-0131. We offer same-day appointments from Monday to Thursday and will make every effort to see you promptly. Your dental well-being is our priority.
All good things begin with a smile
- We speak your language — our team speaks English & Spanish
- Green Valley dental services tailored to your unique needs and goals
- Comfortable treatments delivered by an experienced team
Our Green Valley emergency dentist can help with…
- Severe toothaches
- Knocked-out teeth
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Broken or lost dental restorations
- Oral infections and abscesses
- Soft tissue injuries
- Loose teeth
- Bleeding or swollen gums
What to expect from an emergency appointment
We’ll aim to schedule a same-day appointment for you.
Our dedicated emergency dentist and team are committed to ensuring your comfort and relaxation.
Dr. Torres will diagnose the issue and assist in devising a treatment plan to restore your smile.
Prepare to regain your confident smile! At Legacy Smiles of Southern Arizona, our primary focus is ensuring that you leave our office feeling at ease and self-assured. Interested in learning more about our emergency dental treatments? Contact us at (520) 625-0131.
Frequently asked questions about dental emergencies
What should I do after a dental emergency?
It's crucial to seek professional assistance as soon as possible. Swift action with our Green Valley emergency dentist increases the likelihood of a simpler resolution.
I have a knocked-out or chipped tooth. What should I do?
- Keep the damaged tooth wet.
- Carefully attempt to reposition it in place or store it in milk.
- Apply a cold compress to your cheek to reduce swelling.
How can I stop a toothache?
- Begin by rinsing your mouth with warm water.
- Gently use dental floss to remove any lodged debris.
- Avoid applying any medications.
- Rinse your mouth with salt water and use a warm compress.
- Contact us for assistance at (520) 625-0131.
What if I have a cut or injury to my tongue, lips, or cheeks during a dental emergency?
- Gently clean the affected area with water.
- If there's bleeding, apply a clean cloth or gauze.
- If the bleeding is severe or doesn't stop, seek medical attention.
- Our dentist can also assess the oral injury during your emergency visit.
Stories we love to share
Visit us in Green Valley
261 W Duval Rd.
Green Valley, AZ 85614
- (520) 625-0131
Mon - Thur - 8 AM to 4 PM
Friday: 8am - 2pm (by appointment only)
Saturday & Sundays: Closed
Let’s Get Started!
Don’t wait any longer to give your smile the care it deserves. We’re excited to welcome you into our dental family.